Friday, October 16, 2009

The Moon is my New Home

My apartment.
My automobile.
My possessions.

My block.
My town.
My city.

My family.
My friends.
My co workers.

My life.
My world.
My existence.

As I Know It--Will Soon Disintegrate.

Right before my eyes.

Am I crazy to welcome this change?
No, no...just...
Finally walking to my edge and plunging into the future that was written
in the stars for me.
Shiny, bright, and lighting up my sky.

Aw, so refreshing is the moon, my universal home...
Look up there my friends and think of me.

And know I'm thinking of you too.

2 comments:

  1. I love your new entries. I couldn't be happier for you, honestly.

    But I am sad too.

    Please know that there is nothing wrong with following your dreams. And understand that no one is judging you. We are simply going to miss you...

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I just saw this! You're so sweet.
    Thank you.
    I'm so glad you are so supportive.
    I will miss you girls so much I'm crying right now.

    I love you too!

    ReplyDelete