Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Journey of Souls


It can now be made official--
Bali is my home.
I have settled here in
swift movement
and it’s all good.

Dreams of tomorrow have yet to consume
this fulfilled mind of mine.

In today, I smile and create the life I’ve longed for.
Adjusting never felt so easy.

Breezes blow, carrying my soul down the path of unspoken desires--
waiting to become reality.

How many of you and you and you will I meet?
How many stories will I hear of great adventures in grand lands?

Not enough for this woman who wants to bathe…
in every single memory
of every single soul.

Tell it to me, all.

Let me create a sunflower field of ideas,
to bask in and wait patiently for my time.

It’s right around the corner but I’m just on a stroll…
I’ll get there eventually and bittersweet it’ll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment