Sunday, September 20, 2009

And I'm Off...

Today marks the beginning of a defining journey.
How can words describe the feeling I have in this moment?
I have longed for this experience for as long as I can remember and NOW--
It is finally happening!

I will glide into this moment with eyes wide open and
arms outstretched, ready to embrace whatever may come my way.

I'm soaring through the silky sky, enchanted by my natural high.

No memory bank of such experience to cloud my mind with expectations.
A free bird, a clean slate, an empty sponge soaking up the weight of the world.

There's no other way this could have been.
This was meant to be.
About me, for once--a dedication to my desires and curiosities.

I pray for wellness and no regrets.
I pray for a ground-breaking, earth-shaking change.
I pray for a new advanced state of mind...
Now it is here, now is MY time.

1 comment:

  1. So, we dropped you off at the airport last night. But not before we bid you farewell with one of our traditional dinners.

    Just the three of us :)

    As the years go by and our lives keep changing I get more and more happy with how close we all are. These are the memories we will look back on as monumental times in our lives. And we will always know that the three of us were together. through it all.

    I am so lucky to have you and Mariana in my life. You girls are amazing and our friendship is something I wouldn't give up for the world.

    Thank You both for always being there for me and letting me be there for you!

    Live it up in Bali girl, you should be landing soon! I cant wait to hear all about it!

    xxxooo
    me

    ReplyDelete