Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Namaste

The light within me honors the light within you.
You. You. You.

I breathe in the aura that permeates your pores.
So blessed to have you hold me and call me yours.

I cherish your existence and treasure your soul.
You've changed me so beautifully; you've made me whole.

If I had it my way, things would just Be.
But that wouldn't be healthy for you nor for me.

So today is the day, I must let you go.
But know that I'm here if you ever feel low.

And know that I'm sad and know that I cry.
And know I'll miss the sparkle in your eyes.

My heavy feet walk out the door.
Because You, You, You--YOU deserve more.

Goodbye to the one who has set me free.
Thank you for simply loving me for me.

Goodbye to my love, my very best friend.

Goodbye to You, this must be the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment